Reschedule & CFP of 2020 GSUA International Congress
Special issue call for papers from Grey Systems
June 12-15, 2020, Nanjing, China
http://www.iagsua.org or http://igss.nuaa.edu.cn
According to the situation of COVID-19 prevention and control, 2020 GSUA International Congress will be rescheduled to be held in Nanjing from June 12 to 15, 2020.
Aims and Scope
The 2020 International Congress of GSUA focuses on current research on grey system theory, system sciences and engineering rapidly advancing technologies in uncertainty analysis, complex equipment development and innovation management. The congress invites researchers to present current research findings and practical experiences from the wide community which is now involved in Grey Systems Theory and Applications, Uncertain Systems, Systems Analysis, Modeling and Simulation, Data Mining, Forecasting and Decision-making, Complex Equipment Development Management and Technical Innovation, etc.. The selected papers will be published by The Journal of Grey System(SCI) and Grey Systems Theory and Application(ESCI).
Topics include, but are not limited to:
• System Analysis
• Data Mining and Processing
• Grey Systems Modeling and Simulation
• Grey Forecasting and Decision Making
• Grey Control
• Grey Numbers and its Operations
• Grey Equation and Grey Matrix
• Sequence Operator and Grey Data Mining
• Grey Incidence Analysis Model
• Grey Clustering Evaluation Model
• Grey Programming
• Grey Input-output
• Grey Matrix Game Model
• Uncertain Systems
• Practical Applications of Grey Methods
• Artificial Intelligence
• Big data
• Cloud computing
• Industrial Engineering
• Complex Equipment Development Quality and reliability management
• Cost management
• Risk management
• Project schedule management
• Technical Innovation management
• Other Relevant Topics
Deadline and Submission Details
Dec. 20, 2019: Deadline for submission of proposal for special sessions.
Feb. 10, 2020: Deadline for submission of full papers.
March 10, 2020: Acceptance/Rejection notification.
March 30, 2020: Registration for free.
Please send your contribution to: [email protected]