Accounting and Governance in Transitional Economies
Special issue call for papers from Journal of Accounting in Emerging Economies
Professor Taufiq Choudhry
School of Business, University of Southampton, UK
Professor Jacek Mizerka
School of Business, Poznan University of Economics and Business, Poland
Dr Ranadeva Jayasekera
School of Business, Trinity College, Ireland
The main aim of the special issue is to share knowledge and expertise in the wide areas of accounting both by academics and practitioners from transitional economies.
Main topics include, but are not limited to:
• Internal Audit and Corporate Governance
• Financial Reporting and Accounting Standards (IFRS and IAS)
• Managerial Accounting
• Measuring Financial Performance
• Accounting Information Systems
• Contemporary Issues in Accounting and Finance in Emerging and Eastern European Markets
• Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Submissions to this journal are through the ScholarOne submission system
- Please visit the author guidelines for the journal at which gives full details.
- Please ensure you select this special issue from the relevant drop down menu on page 4 of the submission process.
- Submission Deadline: 1 April 2017