Engineering, Computing & Technology eJournal Portfolio
Impactful research on the technological developments that are transforming our future
This unique journal portfolio has been developed in line with the research outputs of academic engineering and computing departments to ensure that content matches institutional needs.
It features research that has contributed to major advancements in the field and looks for solutions to some of the world’s greatest challenges, including the environment, industry, innovation, infrastructure, sustainability and communities.
View all journal titles in the portfolio
- 5G regulation
- Additive manufacturing
- Architectural design
- Artificial Intelligence
- Autonomous systems
- Aviation fuels and the environment
- Big Data
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- City and town planning
- Colourants and polymers
- Computational engineering
- Computer information systems
- Construction management
- Corporate environmentalism
- Corporate real estate
- Data analytics
- Data protection and privacy
- Development aid logistics and supply chain management
- Digital currencies
- Disaster relief operations
- Electronic circuit and devices
- Electronic commerce
- Energy and buildings
- Environmental law
- Facilities management
- Green information systems
- Heat transfer and fluid dynamics
- Human aspects of cybersecurity
- Human–computer interaction
- Industry 4.0
- Information and data governance
- Internet of Things
- Lean Six Sigma
- Multi-channel distribution
- Nanoengineering and Nanoscience
- Policy for the telecommunications, information and media industries
- Process control
- Production management
- Project and asset management
- Property management
- Quality control
- Robotic technology
- Satellites and spacecraft
- Semantic web
- Smart materials
- Structural integrity
- Supply chain management
- Surface mount technology
- Systems reliability
- Technology management
- Textile and clothing
- The digital divide and ICT for development
- Uncertainty analysis
- Using technology to manage operations
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- Automation and control systems
- Materials science
- Mechanical/structural engineering
- Industrial and manufacturing engineering
- Aerospace engineering
- Building and civil engineering
- Computer science
- Information security and networks
- Digital governance and ethics
HIGH ALTMETRICS SCORE
International Journal of Clothing Science and Technology
Authors simulated virtual pants with a 3-D simulator. Sensory evaluation was conducted with images of the virtual and actual pants: 20 participants compared the images based on a questionnaire.
Prof. Martin Loosemore, School of the Built Environment, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia. Martin is advisor to numerous organisations on their risk management, innovation, social procurement and productivity strategies.
Information Technology and People
Uses an endogeneity-robust GMM approach with forward orthogonal deviations to analyse the linkage between mobile phone usage and the variation in three broad governance categories – political, economic and institutional.
Supply Chain Management
Investigates the way in which blockchain technology is likely to influence future supply chain practicesand policies.
Joanne Pransky, a robotics expert and futurist publishes a 'Q&A interview' per quarter in the journal Industrial Robot.
This aims to impart the combined technological, business and personal experience of prominent, robotic industry engineer-turned entrepreneurs regarding the evolution, commercialisation and challenges of bringing a technological invention to market.
Create a complete subject resource with Engineering, Computing & Technology eJournal Backfiles Portfolio
One single payment provides perpetual access to 56 journals, 40,400+ articles, from 1929.
Is this the perfect eJournal collection for you?
To find out more about purchasing our Management eJournal Portfolio, please fill in the form opposite and one of our team will get in touch with you.