Call for Papers – Transforming Government: People, Process and Policy
Call for papers for: Transforming Government: People, Process and Policy
Transforming Government: People, Process and Policy (TGPPP) is welcoming the submission of papers.
Transforming Government: People, Process and Policy promotes conceptually- and methodologically-sound debate on current and emerging issues in the fields of politics, economics, technology and business to reach and inform decision-makers at all levels of the decision-making process. TGPPP aims to build bridges between the worlds of academia and policymaking to promote evidence-based research.
TGPPP welcomes submissions from established and early career researchers, practitioners and policy makers to contribute, manage and share knowledge and experience, and to learn from each other’s research through front-line thinking about government and the complex multi-scalar environment in which it evolves.
TGPPP encourages multi- and interdisciplinary approaches to issues, processes and developments that directly and indirectly influence government’s nature and power of government and the way in which it operates. Contributions exploring community, city, domestic, regional, international and global perspectives to these issues are welcome.
Topics for submission include, but are not limited to:
- ICT and government: local, regional, international perspectives
- ICT, politics and policymaking: issues, developments, methodologies, techniques
- E-government, digitalization, information security, soft issues
- Smart cities
- Smart villages
- Technology adoption and diffusion: politics, policies, stakeholders, implications
- Big data, big data analytics, future generation technologies and applications
- Country and regional case-studies.
To submit your research, please visit the journal’s ScholarOne website: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/tgppp.
In preparing papers, authors are asked to follow the standard TGPPP Author Guidelines, which are available here.