The Growing Role of Marketing Service Delivery: New Trends and Challenges
Call for papers for: Spanish Journal of Marketing - ESIC
Assoc. Prof. Zaid Alrawadieh, Istanbul University, Istambul, Turkey, [email protected]
Prof. Levent Altinay, Oxford Brookes University, Oxford, UK, [email protected]
Assoc. Prof. Gurel Cetin, Istanbul University, Istanbul, Turkey, [email protected]
Service delivery and interactive marketing have always been significant factors in creating positive customer behaviours. Although there is vast literature about the importance of service delivery, literature overlooks developments in the external environment (e.g. political, economic, socio-cultural and technology) and transformations(e.g. globalization) as well as the influence of organization specific factors (culture, leadership, processes, communication, employees). Competitive advantage through service delivery would not be achieved unless organizations (Such as Dominos, Starbucks and Apple) invest in the processes, touch points and staff involved in interactive marketing. This special issue is designed in order to address the real life complexities of service delivery and advance our understanding of service delivery through calling for papers in the following areas:
- Up-sale & Cross-sale
- Interactive marketing and its components
- Frontline employees’ role in marketing
- Customer touch points and their management
- Utilization of technology in service delivery
- Future of marketing in service delivery
- Co-creation and co-production during service delivery
- Innovative Self-service strategies and implications
- HR strategies for service delivery
- Challenges and innovative solutions in service delivery
- Standardization vs customization in service delivery
- Service delivery and branding
- Service delivery and Experience
- Service delivery and Satisfaction
- Service delivery through intermediaries
- Security issues and service delivery
- Internationalization and cultural issues in service delivery
- Service delivery in the future
About the SJM-ESIC
The Spanish Journal of Marketing-ESIC (SJM-ESIC) is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal with an international vocation and welcomes manuscripts of authors all over the world and can be focused on any relevant international market. SJM-ESIC is especially interested in submissions that include unique and novel contributions on the frontier of knowledge, focused on emerging areas relevant to academic research in marketing or even opening new research niches. New methodologies and techniques are particularly appreciated. SJME welcomes a wide array of original contributions (quantitative or qualitative empirical analysis, critical literature reviews, meta-analysis, theoretical papers, agenda for future research, etc.), as well as research that cross the frontiers between marketing and other related areas.
SJM-ESIC is an open access journal: all articles will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. Authors do not have to pay any open access publication fee. Publications fees are paid by ESIC and AEMARK
Submissions to this journal are through the Scholar One submission system.
Please ensure you select this special issue from the relevant drop-down menu of the submission process.
Submissions deadline: 31 June 2021
Spanish journal of marketing-ESIC ISSN: 2444-9709
Abbreviated key-title: Span. j. mark.-ESIC
If you have any queries please feel free to discuss your manuscript ideas with the Guest Editors: Prof. Levent Altinay, Oxford Brookes Business School, ([email protected]) or Assoc.Prof. Gurel Cetin, Faculty of Economics at Istanbul University ([email protected]).