BEST REVIEWER AWARD OF SPANISH JOURNAL OF MARKETING – ESIC (Year 2021, 2nd edition)
- In recognition of the important role of anonymous reviews and the significant added value generated through this process, AEMARK (Asociación Española de Marketing Académico y Profesional), announces the Best Reviewer Award of the Spanish Journal of Marketing-ESIC (SJM-ESIC). AEMARK and SJM-ESIC particularly welcome constructive reviews that allow authors to identify the main weaknesses of their papers and suggest the way to overcome these limitations to finally publish them.
- A distinction will be given for each of the three issues published in 2020.
- The award winning reviewers will receive public recognition, a Diploma and a remuneration of €500 granted by AEMARK.
- Each award will be chosen for the revisions made to all the papers whose final decision (positive or negative) has been taken in the period of time corresponding to the acceptance of the papers finally published in each issue.
- The awarded reviewer of each issue will be identified using a criterion that considers three filters. The authors of each reviewed paper will select the review that has been most useful and interesting in order to improve their papers. The SJM-ESIC editorial board will identify the potential best reviewers. The final decision will be made by an independent well-reputed researcher with wide experience in review processes.
The public recognition and award ceremony will take place at the International Marketing Conference AEMARK in September 2021. The decision will be final and will be subsequently published on the website of the SJM-ESIC.