BEST PAPER AWARD OF SPANISH JOURNAL OF MARKETING-ESIC (Year 2021, 11th edition)
- In order to promote scientific research with the highest quality standards, AEMARK (Asociación Española de Marketing Académico y Profesional) announces the Best Paper Award of the Spanish Journal of Marketing – ESIC (SJM-ESIC) 2021.
- The author(s) of the award-winning Research Paper will receive a public recognition during the International Marketing Conference AEMARK in September 2021, a Diploma and a remuneration of €1,500 from AEMARK. When there are several authors, the distribution of this economic award will be the responsibility of the authors.
- Research papers published in any of the 2019 issues of the SJM-ESIC will be eligible for the award. Articles in which one of the authors has also been the author of a winning article in one of the last three editions will not be eligible for the award. In addition, if the authors of an article agree that the article should not be considered as a candidate for the award, they should inform the Editor-in-Chief of SJM-ESIC before May 1st, 2021 in order to exclude it.
- AEMARK will publish the list of candidate Research Papers, indicating their full reference.
- To select the winning paper, the two papers that have had the greatest impact on the published literature to date (Web of Science, SCOPUS, Google Scholar) will be pre-selected from each issue. Subsequently, an independent well-reputed researcher, appointed for this purpose by the Editorial Board of the journal, will select the paper according to the following criteria: interest and implications for the marketing discipline, originality and innovation, appropriate use of the methodology and quality of the literature review.
- The public recognition and award ceremony will take place at the International Marketing Conference AEMARK in September 2021. The decision will be final and will be subsequently published on the website of the SJM-ESIC.