Call for Reviewers - Studies in Graduate and Postdoctoral Education
Call for Reviewers: An Invitation to Join the Studies in Graduate and Postdoctoral Education Editorial Review Board
Studies in Graduate and Postdoctoral Education (SGPE) focuses on scholarship and practice related to graduate education, including masters and doctoral level, and postdoctoral experiences. The journal publishes scholarly articles from a range of academic disciplines and research methods that represent issues of interest to the international community. These articles provide research findings and implications for scholars, practitioners, and policy makers.
SGPE is a double-blind peer reviewed journal and publishes original and high-quality research.
SGPE invites applications from eligible scholars and researchers to join the Editorial Review Board. The application deadline is 31st August 2020.
Qualification. The applicant holds a relevant doctoral degree, or a university lecturer position, or is a research fellow or the equivalent AND has published at least three academic papers in peer-reviewed journals.
Area of expertise. The applicant has good knowledge and research experience in the areas related to graduate and postdoctoral education.
Command of English language. The applicant has a strong command of the English language with verbal and written fluency.
Using ScholarOne’s Manuscript Cental platform, reviewers may be requested to review manuscripts up to four times a year.
Reviewers need to return their reviews within 20 days.
Reviewers need to provide complete and detailed comments on submitted papers.
- Reviewing establishes you as an expert in your field of research – it’s a great way to enhance your academic or professional reputation.
- You get the opportunity to read cutting-edge research before it has even been published.
- Reviewing offers an ideal opportunity to exercise your critical thinking skills in a private arena.
- You can return the favour – you are very likely a published author which means others have found the time to review your papers, now you can repay the courtesy.
- Building a relationship with a journal editorial team increases your chances of being invited to join an Editorial Advisory or Review Board.
- Reviewing for an Emerald journal entitles you to free personal access to up 40 Emerald journal articles (excluding backfiles). This access is valid for a three-month period following the submission of your review.
- You could be recognised for your efforts; each year editors are asked to nominate outstanding reviewers for our Literati Awards
If you would like to become a reviewer for SGPE please provide the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Areas of research interest
Please submit your applicant information and CV to the Editor, Professor Karri Holley, email: [email protected]
For more information about the journal, visit the homepage: https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/journal/sgpe