The submission portal for this special issue will open March 1, 2021.
Naomi E. Boyd, West Virginia University, USA (corresponding guest editor)
Ann Marie Hibbert, West Virginia University, USA
Managerial Finance solicits high-quality papers for a special issue focusing on topics relating to Current Issues and Evidence in Financial Literacy. The aim of the special issue is to publish empirical papers that examine the impact of current issues relevant to the need for enhanced financial literacy. The guest editors are also keen to consider papers that deal with the Covid-19 crisis and the uptick in participation in online stock market platforms, and the corresponding need for enhanced financial literacy. Possible topic areas include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The role of financial education in preparing individuals and household to face economic challenges.
- The impact of financial education on the individual’s confidence to manage money during a crisis.
- The relation between the level of education and the level of financial literacy.
- The impact of students’ financial literacy on their financial outcomes post graduation.
- The relative impact of demographic factors on financial literacy.
- The efficacy of financial literacy training.
- The link between financial knowledge/financial behaviours and positive personal or societal outcomes.
- Other related topics.
Papers should be submitted electronically online via the Managerial Finance submission system at: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/mf. Please follow the journal submission guidelines and specify that the manuscript is for this particular special issue in the submission process. The submission deadline is June 15, 2021. Authors are, however, encouraged to submit their papers early. Editorial decisions may be made accordingly well before the submission deadline. Submissions will be subject to double blind peer review by referees. For additional information, please contact corresponding guest editor Naomi E. Boyd at [email protected]