Call for Associate Editors - Journal of Research in Innovative Teaching & Learning
We are looking for new Associate Editors with an academic background in educational research to join the editorial team of Journal of Research in Innovative Teaching & Learning (JRIT&L) Aims and scope of JRIT&L The goal of JRIT&L is to publish the best theoretical and empirical research on innovations in teaching and learning that will inform organizational practices and educational policies and have a potential to make a considerable improvement in teaching and learning. JRIT&L embraces action-oriented, applied research that can have an immediate or long-term impact on the design, delivery, and assessment of educational practices and policies.
Working with the Editor-in-Chief, the successful candidates will join the team of journal's Associate Editors and will be responsible for inviting qualified reviewers and managing the review process. Successful applicants :
• Should be active in the educational research community.
• have confidence to engage with authors and reviewers to ensure that submissions are timely handled.
Becoming the Journal’s Associate Editor is a rewarding experience. If you would like to apply for the position, please send your CV and a cover letter to Zhonghe Wu, an Editor-in-Chief, at [email protected]. Your letter should address:
• Your interests and expertise within educational research.
• Your experience of academic work as an author and reviewer.
• How you would work with authors and reviewers.
The closing date for application is Dec. 20th, 2020.