Prof. Dr. Aleksandar Vencl, University of Belgrade, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Serbia
Overview of special issue
This special issue aims to publish both experimental and theoretical studies presented at the 10th International Conference on Tribology – BALKANTRIB '20 which will be held online on May 20-22, 2021 (http://balkantrib.mas.bg.ac.rs). The scope of this special issue embraces the state of art and future trends in tribology research and application. The following two aspects of tribology practice require special attention. Firstly, the requirement for higher productivity of machinery means that they must operate under higher loads and at higher speeds and temperatures, and that is why finding the right solutions to tribological processes is extremely important. Secondly, the good tribology knowledge can greatly contribute to the saving of material and energy.
Indicative list of anticipate themes
- Fundamentals of friction and wear
- Tribological properties of solid materials
- Surface engineering and coating tribology
- Lubricants and lubrication
- Tribotesting and tribosystem monitoring
- Tribology in machine elements
- Tribology in manufacturing processes
- Tribology in transportation engineering
- Design and calculation of tribocontacts
- Sealing tribology
- Nano and microtribology
Deadline and submission details
ScholarOne will open for submissions to this special issue from 1 June 2021.
The submission deadline for all papers is 30 September 2021.
All submissions must be made via ScholarOne.
For more information, please see the author guidelines.