IJPDLM Call for Social Media Editor
The International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management is seeking a Social Media Editor team to develop and implement our social media strategy to increase the journal's online presence, engagement, and impact.
As the Social Media Editor, your key tasks will include:
• Developing and executing a comprehensive social media strategy to promote the journal and the relative special issues and its publications.
• Creating, managing, and regularly updating the IJPDLM LinkedIn account and, eventually, other social media channels.
• Producing and selecting content for sharing across social media channels, encompassing unique content, promotional materials, and captivating multimedia assets.
• Collaborating with the IJPDLM Editorial team to develop and implement social media campaigns to promote new publications, special issues, events, and conferences.
• Staying up-to-date of the most current trends and best practices in social media to ensure the social media presence of IJPDLM remains dynamic, engaging, and impactful.
Why become a Social Media Editor for IJPDLM?
You will be listed on the IJPDLM webpage page as a Social Media Editor.
You will increase your visibility in the LSCM community.
You will contribute directly to increasing the reputation of IJPDLM.
How to apply?
To apply, please submit a brief resume and a short document (max 2 Word pages) where you outline your ideas regarding a social media strategy for IJPDLM. The deadline for applications is August 31, 2023.
Please send your application files to Andrea Patrucco at [email protected]
Chee Yew Wong and Ivan Russo
International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management