Innovative Pervasive Social Computing services and applications
Call for papers for: International Journal of Pervasive Computing and Communications
Dr. Manju Khari - Ambedkar Institute of Advanced Communication Technologies and Research, Delhi
Dr. Gopal Chaudhary - Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering, Paschim Vihar, Delhi, 110063
Prof. Dr. Fadi Al-Turjman - Professor & Research Center Director Near East University, Nicosia
E-mail: [email protected]
Overview of Special Issue
Pervasive technologies facilitate entirely innovative forms of social networking applications and services, like Intelligent Social Networks. The immense potential of Pervasive Social Computing is influencing scientific communities in several areas, from computing to healthcare, communication science, and economy, analyzing, study and supply new ideas, algorithms, techniques, and solutions. Interestingly, more and more Pervasive Mobile Computing technologies are analyzed using interdisciplinary approaches that exploit models of the user's personal and social behavior tonal design algorithms, protocols, services, and applications.
The special issue intends to push the multidisciplinary discussion involving academics, researchers, and experts on ideas, strategies, interpretation, design, and evaluation of services and networking solutions for Pervasive Social Computing.
The list of topics includes, but isn't limited to:
- Security, privacy and trust
- Architectures, algorithms, and protocols
- Mobile networking solutions
- Context modeling, reasoning and context awareness
- Pervasive sensing technologies
- Innovative Mobile Social Networking technologies and services
- Interdisciplinary design approaches
- Real experiences and experiments with Pervasive Social Computing systems and applications
- Opportunistic and transient social interactions
- Social and economic models for Pervasive Social Computing systems
- Pervasive and social collaboration tools
- Impacts of Pervasive Social Computing on users' behavior in several domains
- Innovative Pervasive Social Computing services and application
Open Submission: 1 November 2020
Submission Deadline: 30 January 2021
Author Notification: 30 March 2021
Revised Manuscript Due: 30 April 2021
Notification of Acceptance: 15 July 2021
Final Manuscript Due: 1 October 2021
Publication Date: February 2022
Please submit ideas and abstracts to the guest editors first.
To view the author guideline for this journal, please visit the journal's page.
Please submit your manuscript via our review website.