International Hospitality Review (IHR) is now accepting papers, which shall be published open access by Emerald Group Publishing and will be featured on the Emerald Publishing Services platform.
Journal aims and scope
IHR aims to be an open access forum, facilitating scientific exchange and knowledge transfer on the subject of international hospitality.
Key topics include, but are not limited to:
- functional areas of management
- public relations
- personnel management
- technology as applied through the processes associated with planning, leading, coordinating, and controlling hospitality operations.
Benefits of submitting to this journal
- Wide visibility of the research published: All articles will be published and made freely available – using the Open Access CC-BY 4.0 Creative Commons Attribution licence
- Fast publication: Once accepted, individual articles are typeset, proofed and published online as the Version of Record within an average of 32 days
- Great discoverability: Articles published in the Journal are given global visibility and accessibility via Emerald Insight - an industry leading research platform with enhanced search and discoverability through enriched metadata and search engine optimization.
Before submitting your article, please read the aims and scope of the journal to make sure your article is suitable and visit the author guidelines for the journal. Your article will only be considered for publication if you have followed the author guidelines.
Submit your full paper for review through our online submission system.
If you have any questions, please feel free to discuss your manuscript ideas with the journal editor: Jinlin Zhao, PhD, Florida International University, Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management.