Guest Editor: Nigel Beail
The special issue of Advances in Mental Health and Intellectual Disabilities will focus on issues surrounding Psychological Therapies in order to evidence and promote their availability to people who have ID.
We welcome submissions to this special issue. Topics covered include (but are not limited to):
- Research studies on a psychological therapy or therapies
- Reviews on psychological therapies
- Papers on research tools relevant to psychological therapies
- Novel case studies or case series
- Commentaries on a current issue relevant to psychological therapies.
Deadline and Submission Details
The submission window for all papers will open April 2021 and close at the end of August 2021
The publication date of this special issue is April 2022
Peer review and author revisions will take place September 2021 – January 2022
All content to be accepted by beginning of February 2022
To submit your research, please visit: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/amhid
To view the author guidelines for this journal, please click here.
Contact the Guest Editor:
Professor Nigel Beail
South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust