Engineering, Computing & Technology eJournal Portfolio
Impactful research on the technological developments that are transforming our future
This unique journal portfolio has been developed in line with the research outputs of academic engineering and computing departments to ensure that content matches institutional needs.
It features research that has contributed to major advancements in the field and looks for solutions to some of the world’s greatest challenges, including the environment, industry, innovation, infrastructure, sustainability and communities.
Title listings: Engineering, Computing & Technology eJournal Portfolio
Listings show titles for 2023 subscriptions. Listings are to be used as a guide only and are subject to change.
View all journal titles in the portfolio
- 5G regulation
- Additive manufacturing
- Architectural design
- Artificial Intelligence
- Autonomous systems
- Aviation fuels and the environment
- Big Data
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- City and town planning
- Colourants and polymers
- Computational engineering
- Computer information systems
- Construction management
- Corporate environmentalism
- Corporate real estate
- Data analytics
- Data protection and privacy
- Development aid logistics and supply chain management
- Digital currencies
- Disaster relief operations
- Electronic circuit and devices
- Electronic commerce
- Energy and buildings
- Environmental law
- Facilities management
- Green information systems
- Heat transfer and fluid dynamics
- Human aspects of cybersecurity
- Human–computer interaction
- Industry 4.0
- Information and data governance
- Internet of Things
- Intellectual capital
- Lean Six Sigma
- Multi-channel distribution
- Nanoengineering and Nanoscience
- Policy for the telecommunications, information and media industries
- Process control
- Production management
- Project and asset management
- Property management
- Quality control
- Robotic technology
- Satellites and spacecraft
- Semantic web
- Smart materials
- Structural integrity
- Supply chain management
- Surface mount technology
- Systems reliability
- Technology management
- Textile and clothing
- The digital divide and ICT for development
- Uncertainty analysis
- Using technology to manage operations
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- Automation and control systems
- Industrial and manufacturing engineering
- Materials science
- Mechanical/structural engineering
- Aerospace engineering
- Building and civil engineering
- Digital governance and ethics
- Computer science
- Information security and networks
- Data engineering and applications
- Construction and building technology
- Management of technology and innovation
- Automation and control systems
- Smart cities
HIGH ALTMETRICS SCORE
Information Technology & People
Improves the understanding of technology-supported collaboration in order to achieve individual and organizational success.
Professor Peter Wriggers (Leibniz Universität Hannover, Germany) is a member of the Academy of Science and Literature in Mainz, and the German National Academy of Engineering "acatech".
Peter is a recipient of the "Euler Medal" of ECCOMAS and the "IACM Award" of IACM.
Rapid Prototyping Journal
Demonstrates how additive manufacturing can be implemented for prototyping and production.
USED IN POLICY
Digital Policy, Regulation and Governance
Explores the connectivity between social media use, access to migrant networks, information asymmetry and migration intentions.
International Journal of Building Pathology and Adaptation
International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management
Develops a recovery model for making a decision on the revised production plan in manufacturing supply chains.
Joanne Pransky, a robotics expert and futurist publishes a 'Q&A interview' bimonthly in the journal Industrial Robot.
This aims to impart the combined technological, business and personal experience of prominent, robotic industry engineer-turned entrepreneurs regarding the evolution, commercialisation and challenges of bringing a technological invention to market.
LINKED TO SDGs
International Journal of Structural Integrity
7 Affordable and Clean Energy
Investigates magnetoelectric effect in the magnetostrictive-piezoelectric composite material
CITED IN MEDIA
Examines uncivil dialogue online using the case of four congresswomen known as “The Squad”.
Grey Systems: Theory and Application is an official journal of the International Association of Grey System and Uncertain Analysis.
Create a complete subject resource with Engineering, Computing & Technology eJournal Backfiles Portfolio
One single payment provides perpetual access to 56 journals, 40,400+ articles, from 1929.
Is this the perfect eJournal collection for you?
To find out more about accessing our Engineering, Computing & Technology eJournal Portfolio, please fill in the form opposite and one of our team will get in touch with you.