eJournal Select 2021
It’s no big deal; take only what you need
Build your own eJournal collection
As budgets get tighter, we don't expect you to pay for content you don't read. You can meet faculty requests for individual titles, and there's no obligation to commit to a big collections.
By being able to choose, you can create a truly bespoke resources, while also benefiting from the lower cost and a scale that works for you.
How does eJournal Select work?
A minimum of five titles and maximum of 30 titles can be selected. Discounts are applied on a sliding scale for five or more titles.
Choose from Emerald’s entire portfolio of over 300 journals across a range of subject disciplines. Break down the restrictions of pre-determined subject collections, and create a multidisciplinary resource that meets the needs of your institution.
Yes, just let your agent know that you would like to take up the offer of ‘eJournal Select’ with Emerald. Then ask them to contact us at [email protected] for a quote
When it is time to renew your titles, we can provide a quote for swapping, increasing and removing titles.
You will receive perpetual access to content published in your subscription period, plus complimentary access to selected archive content for the duration of your subscription.
Journal subject coverage
- Accounting, finance & economics
- Business, management & strategy
- Health & social care
- HR, learning & organisation studies
- Information & knowledge management
- Library & information sciences
- Operations, logistics & quality
- Property management & built environment
- Public policy & environmental management
- Tourism & hospitality management
Title listings: all eJournals by subject area
You can see the journal titles that are available in this collection by either downloading the Excel spreadsheet or by selecting the dropdown below.
View all journals by subject area
|Tourism & hospitality management||ISSN|
|International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management||0959-6119|
|International Journal of Culture, Tourism and Hospitality Research||1750-6182|
|International Journal of Event and Festival Management||1758-2954|
|International Journal of Tourism Cities||2056-5607|
|Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Insights||2514-9792|
|Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Technology||1757-9880|
|Worldwide Hospitality and Tourism Themes||1755-4217|
- Over 249,000* articles from 310 journals across multiple subject disciplines
- 293 journals receive a Scopus CiteScore™ and 274 journals receive a SCImago Journal Ranking2
- Over 49,000 expert authors from more than 160 countries represented last year
- Over 70% of journal articles are published in less than 90 days from acceptance
- 15,200+ articles are scheduled to publish in 2021, which is a 4% increase from 2020
- All journals are double-blind peer-reviewed
- 91 journals are accepted in JCR and 199 journals are listed in ESCI1
- We are committed to the responsible use of metrics (Signatory of DORA)
- 2019 mentions include: 1,300+ news, 340+ blog, 450+ policy, 25,000+ Twitter/Facebook (Altmetric)
- Interdisciplinary research:
- Digital world
- Future of work
- Environment & sustainability
- Policy sciences
- Leadership & education
- Responsible management
- Strategic management
- Digital technology & innovation
- Public health
- Reduced inequality
* Estimated total number of articles by the end of 2020.
1 2020 Journal Citation Reports® and Emerging Markets Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics, 2020).
2 2020 CiteScore™ (powered by Scopus®).
Our digital platform takes research to the world
More on Emerald Insight
Fast and accurate results
- Quick and advanced search
- Search results ordered by relevance, regardless of content type
- MarkLogic’s powerful search technology quickly surfaces relevant content
- Predictable navigation and simple interface
- Browse pages by content type and institution holdings offer new routes to discover content.
Discoverable & accessible
- Supports major authentication methods including IP, Shibboleth, OpenAthens,
- Referring URL and EZproxy
- Indexed in all major discovery systems including Primo, Summon, OCLC and EBSCO
- Users can download citations directly from the platform to load into their citation management tool
- KBART and MARC records available to download.
Flexible access for users
- No download restrictions or embargoes
- Profiles give users personalisation features, such as ‘save search’ and ‘Table of Contents’ alerts
- HTML, PDF and ePub formats
- Access via desktop or mobile device
- Multi-user, institution-wide access.
Does eJournal Select fit your needs?
Are you eligible? – your local Emerald business manager can tell you if meet the eligibility criteria for an eJournal Select subscription. Find out if you are eligible for an eJournal Select – there are certain criteria.
We can help you choose – if you are eligible for a subscription, we can work with you to find journals that match your content requirements.
Please fill in the form and one of our team will get in touch with you.