Journal of International Education in Business: Call for special issue proposals
The Journal of International Education in Business is currently looking for special issue proposals.
The Journal of International Education in Business (JIEB) is a peer reviewed journal concerned with theoretical and pedagogic aspects of international education in business schools and its flow-on implications for the workplace.
The journal publishes papers that are concerned with:
- international business education,
- cross- and inter-cultural aspects of internationalisation,
- internationalisation of business schools,
- business school teaching and learning,
- academic and social engagement of students,
- recruitment and marketing of business education in international contexts,
- quality processes with respect to internationalisation, and
- global organisations as stakeholders of internationalisation
- study abroad.
Examples of previous special issues include:
- Best sustainability teaching practices
- Stakeholder engagement in internationalisation of business schools. a research vision to be materialised
- Technology Management in Business Education
- Innovative Practices in Undergraduate Business Education Abroad
- The student learning experience in Business
Trending topics for the journal right now:
- Pedagogy and learning for financial and accounting literacy for business education
- Learning communities, collaboration and reflection in business education
- Digital learning environments for education in business
- Pedagogical innovations and learning during and post COVID for education in business
- Study abroad in business
- DEI in education for business
- Cross cultural and generational learning for education in business
If you would like to propose a special issue for this journal, please contact the Commissioning Editor Danielle Crow ([email protected]).