Digital Accounting, Financial Technology and Data Analytics
Digital economy and financial technology have emerged and spread in ways that have not been foreseen by scholars and managers. A thorough examination of the antecedents, consequences and diffusion of digital accounting and financial smart technology show that human-digital technology interactions play an important role which is often disregarded, in the way such sustainable innovation comes to light. In this special issue, we would like to explore the antecedent, consequences, challenges, and dilemmas related to the digital accounting and financial technology and how they contribute to the competitive performance of the firms, banks and financial institutions perspective.
Researchers should consider the use of digital accounting, banking and financial smart perspective technology from a human-technology interaction.
Digital technology could be the result, the driver or the locus of innovation performance.
Possible research topics include, but are not limited to:
- The adoption and use of digital accounting and financial technology.
- Smart mobile banking services.
- E-Auditing practices.
- Big data analytics and accounting.
- Block chain technology acceptance.
- Business intelligence and e-accounting.
- Digital accounting practices and social value.
- Financial technology and emerging new business models.
- Big data analytics and risk management.
- Best practices in accounting big data analytics.
- Augmented reality and virtual reality in the financial industry.
Prof. Saad G. Yaseen
Al-Zaytoonah University of Jordan
To submit your research, please visit: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jfra
To view the author guidelines for this journal, please visit: https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/journal/jfra#author-guidelines
The submission window opens 1st October 2021. The submission deadline is 31st December 2021.