Call for Papers – Financial Inclusion, Energy and Environment in the Post Covid-19
CALL FOR PAPERS
FINANCIAL INCLUSION, ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENT IN THE POST COVID-19
Prof. Duc Khuong Nguyen, IPAG Business School
Assoc. Prof. Rabindra Nepal, University of Wollongong
Dr. Le Thanh Ha, National Economics University
Themed Issue Information
We call for papers to discuss the profound implications of any energy and environmental problems after the COVID-19 pandemic from a theoretical or practical perspective. It is also of great importance to provide reasonable and effective empirical analysis to investigate how to effectively use energy sources and move toward sustainable development. In addition, we also wish to explore the influences of economic, technological, and political related factors in achieving targets of preserving energy and the environment. This research topic is intended as a state-of-the-art resource for researchers, practitioners, and decision-makers interested in studying post COVID-19 environmental issues all over the world.
This themed issue welcomes submissions in the following areas:
- Energy and environment during the post COVID-19 period
- Environmental sustainability and economic growth during the post COVID-19 period
- Energy and environmental economics during the time of global uncertainty
- Low carbon energy generation and green finance
- Determinants of financial inclusion and energy efficiency
- Climate changes and its economic and environmental consequences
- Relationship between financial inclusion and energy efficiency
- Adaptation roadmaps of financial inclusion and energy efficiency for achieving carbon neutral
- Effects of environmental upgrading and energy efficiency on socioeconomic outcomes
- Promoting green environment through financial inclusion
- Rural development, financial inclusion, and energy efficiency
- Empirical analysis & theoretical analysis of environment improvement and energy efficiency
- Financial inclusion and sustainable development
- Energy efficiency changes in developed and developing economies
- Financial inclusion, energy-efficient commodities, and carbon footprint
- Multi-dimensional nature of financial inclusion and energy system efficiency
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/journal/jed. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers).
All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through the standard double-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Author guidelines page. There is no charge to the author. Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English.
Please forward this call for papers to your colleagues or friends if they are interested in submitting to this themed issue.
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 30 July 2022
Publication schedule: November 2022