The International Accounting Symposium Asian Review of Accounting (ARA)
Conference call for papers from Asian Review of Accounting
To be held jointly with
Soochow University, Taiwan
June 22-23, 2018
The 2018 annual International Accounting Symposium of Asian Review of Accounting (ARA) will be held in Soochow University on June 22-23, 2018. The symposium is co-sponsored by Asian Review of Accounting and Soochow University. Asian Review of Accounting is indexed in Scopus and Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) - Web of Science. It will provide an opportunity for interaction and discussion of a variety of ideas among academics, regulators and practitioners to enhance the understanding of accounting issues in different economies and in Asia Pacific in particular. Manuscripts which address all areas of accounting are welcome.
Authors are invited to submit research papers in English for presentation. Submitted papers will be anonymously reviewed. The Symposium Program Committee will select papers for presentation based on the comments of reviewers, the quality of the work and the potential for contributing to the literature. There is no submission fee. Attendance is open to all, but there is limited space for other participants who would like to attend. Accepted papers for the Symposium will be considered for publication in a special issue of Asian Review of Accounting, but that decision will depend on the review results of the revised papers after the Symposium is held.
Schedule and deadlines:
- The deadline for submissions is March 31, 2018. Papers are to be submitted in an electronic system: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/ara and please specify that the paper is for the special issue in the cover letter.
- Questions about the conference may be addressed to:
Professor Richard Hwang [email protected]; Professor Haiyan Zhou [email protected]; Professor Yung-Ming Hsieh [email protected]; Dr. Chun-You Ko [email protected]
- For papers that are considered conference-submission only, please submit to [email protected]. In addition, SCU plans to hold a concurrent research forum in Chinese, and welcome research papers in Chinese (submission email: [email protected]).
- Questions about the submissions may be addressed to
Dr. Yue Li [email protected]; Dr. Feng Chen [email protected]; Professor Yung-Ming Hsieh [email protected]
- See more at: http://events.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/ara/index.html