Contemporary Issues on Peace Studies in Economics, Society and Political Stability
Special issue call for papers from Humanomics
Dr. Asmak Ab. Rahman, University of Malaya, Malaysia
Professor Dr. Raihanah Abdullah, University of Malaya, Malaysia
Humanomics, the International Journal of Systems and Ethics solicits high-quality papers for a special issue focusing on Contemporary Issues on Peace Studies in Economics, Society and Political Stability.
The special issue serves two focused objectives. It is firstly to examine the study on peace and how peace can be preserved for global community. Secondly, the inter-cultural issues are raised for a better understanding across the borders of Islam and other areas of peace studies.
A suggestion of topics is listed below:
- The development of comparative peace studies between modern and Islamic perspective
- Peace studies in economics and political stability
- Concept of peace, peace economics in Islam or Islamic peace economics
- Peace and education studies
- Peace and environment studies
- Peace as a social capital in identifying conflict and conflict resolution
- Peace and cultural dynamics
- Peace and international relations
- Peace and social valuation and security
- Peace and voluntary actions
- Peace and family relations
- The interactive understanding of Shari’ah and economics, law and society, intercultural epistemologies
- The historical development of peace studies in the line of education, sociology, economics, Islamic studies.
Submissions are made through the journal’s online system at: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/human . When submitting your paper, please indicate that your manuscript is for the Special Issue on “Contemporary Issues on Peace Studies in Economics, Society and Political Stability” by selecting the appropriate issue. Before submitting please read the author guidelines here.