Gas Sensors Call for Papers
Call for Papers
Special Issue of Sensor Review on:
Guest Editor: Robert Bogue
Consultant and Associate Editor of Sensor Review
- Gas sensors based on nanomaterials such as graphene, nanotubes and other one- and two-dimensional materials
- Advanced optical techniques and technologies, including novel optical sources and nanophotonics
- Gas sensors based on MEMS or other miniaturisation technologies
- Solid and wet electrolyte gas sensors
- Electronic noses and multi-sensor arrays
- Gas sensors for use in phones, wearables and other mobile devices
- Gas sensors for indoor air quality monitoring and atmospheric sensing
- Other innovative techniques, technologies or applications (please contact the Guest Editor to discuss further)
If you are interested in submitting a paper for this Special Issue, please contact the Guest Editor at [email protected] to confirm your intent or discuss any issues.
The submission deadline is November 15th, 2016. Authors should submit their paper at http://emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/author_guidelines.htm?id=sr. Please indicate that you are submitting to the Gas Sensors Special Issue when prompted at the bottom of the “Details and Comments” tab.