Call for papers
Journal call for papers from Journal of Applied Research in Higher Education
The Journal of Applied Research in Higher Education (JARHE) is an internationally peer-reviewed academic journal focused on the scholarship and practice of teaching and learning and higher education. You are invited to submit an article for possible publication.
The coverage of the journal includes, but is not limited to:
- All disciplines and subject areas covering higher education teaching, learning, curriculum, assessment, policy, management, leadership, and related areas
- Digitization, internationalization, and democratization of higher education, and related areas such as lifelong and life-wide learning
- innovation, change, and reflections on current practices
Higher education around the world has become a major topic of discussion, debate, and controversy, as a range of political, economic, social, and technological pressures result in a myriad of changes at all levels. But the quality and quantity of critical dialogue and research and their relationship with practice remains limited. Although there has been med uch written about teaching and teaching in primary and secondary education, new knowledge is needed on teaching and learning in higher education. In addition, we recognize that issues around teaching and learning, especially when those discussions seek to inform practice, must also be viewed within the broader context of policy and management of higher education institutions. The journal’s remit is therefore deliberately wide as the journal brings into sharper focus the many issues and themes underpinning teaching, learning, curriculum, and assessment in higher education around the globe.
Key journal audiences
- Faculty members in all disciplines (e.g., professors, lecturers, instructors, and related practitioners) in higher education
- Researchers and scholars in higher education
- Policy makers, executives, managers, and related administrators in higher education and related fields (e.g., educational non-profits, non-governmental organizations, government agencies)
To find out more about the journal, go to http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/journals.htm?id=jarhe
To submit an article for possible publication, please follow the instructions at http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/author_guidelines.htm?id=jarhe