DEADLINE EXTENDED:Values and ethics in mental health education and training
Manuscript submission deadline: 1st September 2014
Lead Editor: Di Bailey
The editor is seeking contributions covering (but not limited to) the following topics:
- Developments in Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP) training
- Service user and carer involvement
- How do we educate practitioners about values and ethics?
- Ethical issues in mental health research and their implications for education and practice
- Valuing diversity in mental health education and training
If you would like to informally discuss a possible paper before submitting, please email a draft abstract to Di Bailey before 1st March 2014.
- Manuscripts should be between 3,500 and 6,500 words and formatted according to the journal author guidelines.
- Submissions must be received via the online submission system Scholar One Manuscripts: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jmhtep.
- Authors should indicate which themed issue their finished manuscript is for from the dropdown list on Scholar One Manuscripts.
For further information
Please see the journal homepage: http://www.emeraldinsight.com/jmhtep.htm or contact the Lead Editor