Journal of European Real Estate Research
Journal of European Real Estate Research Call for Papers
Edited by: Nick French
The Journal of European Real Estate Research, launching in 2008, is the official journal of the European Real Estate Society. ERES is the world’s largest real estate research society both in terms of participation and papers presented at Conference. The Journal of European Real Estate Research aims to provide a European forum for the interchange of information and ideas relating to commercial and residential property.
The new journal will publish papers ranging from commercial finance and investment to subjects as diverse as housing and residential development.
The Journal will publish:
- Well-written, readable articles of intellectual rigour with a theoretical and practical relevance to the real estate profession in Europe
- Papers that address subjects of major interest and practical importance to the real estate profession
- Papers that seek to improve property appraisal, finance and investment skills by promoting awareness of cross border applications and related concepts and their implications to indigenous markets
Potential topics may include:
- European Real Estate
- REITs and Financial Derivatives
- Housing and Residential Markets
- Indirect Property Investment
- Cross Border Portfolio Diversification
- Comparative Market Analysis
- Banking and Valuation
- Analytical Techniques and applications in practice
- Sustainability and Investment Value
The Editor now invites contributions for potential publication in the first volume of the journal. Articles should be between 3,000 and 5,000 words in length.
Papers must apply to, or be based on data from Europe.
Please send submissions by post or e-mail to:
Pot Kiln Lane,