Smart and Sustainable Built Environment
Journal call for papers from Smart and Sustainable Built Environment
The editor, Professor Jay Yang, is currently assessing papers for inclusion in Smart and Sustainable Built Environment (SASBE), to be launched in 2012. SASBE aims to inform research and industry practice on integrated approaches to developing smart and sustainable built environments considering whole developmental processes and full project cycles.
The objective of the journal is to identify, develop and promote research and practice in integration between innovation and sustainability. The journal highlights holistic problem solving and decision making, collaborative system and product development, innovative solutions enhancing sustainability, and mutually beneficial outcomes for all stakeholders of the built environment. It also gives emphasis to international collaboration, emerging challenges, issues arising from developing economies, and knowledge transfer to businesses and industries.
The coverage of the journal includes, but is not limited to:
- Sustainable buildings, infrastructure, districts, cities and the community
- Smart and healthy workplace and living environments
- Innovative systems, technologies and products responding to emerging challenges
- Smart and sustainable design, construction, and operation of new built facilities and regeneration of existing ones
- Sustainable development processes, regulations, governance and community engagement
- Management of information and knowledge on innovation and sustainability
- Communication, education and training of sustainability principles and professional skills.
Comprehensive instructions on how to submit a paper, including full manuscript requirements, can be found in the author guidelines. For further information on the journal’s editorial criteria and or editorial team please visit the journal web page: www.emeraldinsight.com/sasbe.htm
Submit a paper
Submissions to SASBE are made using ScholarOne Manuscripts, the online submission and peer review system. Registration and access is available at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/sasbe.
More information, including author guidelines, is available at: www.emeraldinsight.com/sasbe.htm