Call for Papers
Journal call for papers from Pigment & Resin Technology
Call for Papers
The Editor invites prospective authors to submit original manuscripts for possible inclusion in this international journal.
Pigment & Resin Technology provides a broad coverage of the materials and techniques relevant to the formulation and manufacture of dyes, pigments, coatings, inks, adhesives, sealants and varnishes. Coverage is essentially of a practical nature and designed to be of direct benefit to both scientists and technologists working in the field. The journal aims to:
- Keep readers informed of the latest commercial, scientific and technical developments worldwide.
- Act as a key resource for those seeking to develop environmentally-friendly, safe, clean products which meet customers' needs.
- Provide practical guidance that can be used immediately to resolve relevant technical problems, as well as expert knowledge to broaden understanding and to provide a platform for further research and development.
- Research should be authoritative and up-to-date, focusing on new materials and innovative techniques.
- Articles based on sound academic or industrial research with strong relevance to practical application will receive particular encouragement.
- News and Industry Updates which concentrate on new developments are also welcomed.
- Reviews and Overviews will also receive favourable consideration.
New product developments in research and industry; Environmental issues; Health and safety issues; Surface preparation; Testing, inspection and quality control; New methods and materials; Latest equipment and processes; Conferences and training; Industry updates.
Publishing with Emerald
Emerald is one of the world's leaders in embracing technology to drive the dissemination of academic material. Approximately 250,000 Emerald articles are downloaded every week, and this figure is rising. We are committed to the continuous promotion of the usage of our publications. In submitting an article to an Emerald journal, you will be assured the full reach of the Emerald database to ensure that your work reaches the widest, global audience.
Preparation of Manuscripts
Articles should be between 1,000 and 4,000 words in length. They should be typed in double-spacing with wide margins. Three copies of the article should be submitted together with a brief autobiographical note, an abstract of 100-150 words, a concise but comprehensive title and suggested keywords. Please see www.emeraldinsight.com/prt.htm for more detailed information.
Each paper submitted to Pigment & Resin Technology is peer-reviewed for suitability of publication.
How to Submit
Manuscripts, abstracts or outlines of proposed articles should be submitted to the Editor:
Dr L. Lin
Department of Colour Chemistry
The University of Leeds
Leeds, LS2 9JT
Email: [email protected]
Alternatively, please contact the Publisher, Harry Colson at [email protected]