Why write for Aircraft Engineering and Aerospace Technology?
Journal call for papers from Aircraft Engineering and Aerospace Technology
The journal publishes global research results and case studies which examine materials and techniques used in the aircraft and aerospace industry. Coverage is preferably practical in nature, aiming to inform industry decisions by stating clear implications for practice.
- New methods, materials and/or software
- Academic and industrial research
- Simulation and visualization
- International coverage and readership
- Peer review
- Extensive dissemination via the Emerald database
- ISI- listing