Tourism& Hospitality Management
Niche and focused, our Tourism & Hospitality Management Collection explores both contemporary management disciplines and emerging areas of interest, for example, event and festival management, ecotourism, and dark tourism.
Included in the collection is Tourism Review, an established journal committed to enhancing the relevance of tourism research to a global society.
86% of eligible titles are indexed in the Emerging Sources Citation Index and 88% of titles are ranked by Scopus.
Article submissions are closely mapped against research trends to ensure published content reflects areas of current or rapidly emerging interest. And, with no embargoes, you are always guaranteed immediate access to the latest research.
All articles are hosted on our Emerald Insight platform, which has been custom designed to ensure you can find and access the content you need on any device.
The topics we cover
- Tourism technology
- Destination management/marketing
- Sharing economy
- Brand image in tourism
- Social media in hospitality
- EcoTourism and sustainability
- Dark tourism
- Events and festival management
- Urban tourism
- Tourist culture and behaviour
- Conferences/conventions management
- Financial/risk management of events
- Sport, recreation and leisure
- Food and beverage management
- Hotel management
- Tourism development and planning
- E-commerce in tourism
- Location-based services/global positioning systems
- Mobile/wireless technologies in tourism
- Customer/consumer behavior
- Competitive advantage
- Geography, mobility, and migration
- Human resource and talent management
- Regional tourism
- International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management
- International Journal of Culture, Tourism and Hospitality Research
- International Journal of Event and Festival Management
- International Journal of Tourism Cities
- Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Insights
- Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Technology
- Tourism Review
- Worldwide Hospitality and Tourism Themes