Innovations in Higher Education Teaching and Learning
Editor: Patrick Blessinger and Enakshi Sengupta
Subject: Education (view other series in this subject area)
Information: Author guidelines | Publication ethics
Other: Recommend this book series
Online access: Online table of contents | Latest Volume RSS
Aims and Scope
This series publishes current scholarship and practices related to teaching and learning. It showcases literature reviews, narratives, case studies, and other types of qualitative and quantitative research studies that explain how faculty and institutions are using innovative teaching and learning practices to more effectively engage students and faculty in the teaching and learning process.
This series will appeal to anyone in higher education who is involved in the teaching and learning process regardless of discipline, institutional type, or culture (e.g., faculty and students, but also administrators in academic affairs and student services, and academic support and tutoring services).
Recent volumes include:
Reviews of volumes:
Inquiry-Based Learning for Multidisciplinary Programs: A Conceptual and Practical Resource for Educators
Reviewed in Education in Chemistry, March 2016: https://eic.rsc.org/review/inquiry-based-learning-for-multidisciplinary-programs-a-conceptual-and-practical-resource-for-educators/2000471.article
Reviewed in Reflective Teaching, The Wabash Center: https://www.wabashcenter.wabash.edu/resources/book_reviews/inquiry-based-learning-for-multidisciplinary-programs-a-conceptual-and-practical-resource-for-educators/
Inquiry-based Learning for Faculty and Institutional Development: A Conceptual and Practical Resource for Educators
Reviewed in Interdisciplinary Journal of Problem-Based Learning, Volume 10 Issue 1: http://docs.lib.purdue.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1630&context=ijpbl
Editorial Contact details:
Senior Series Editor: Patrick Blessinger, St John's University, USA and Higher Education Teaching and Learning Association ([email protected])
Assocatie Series Editor: Enakshi Sengupta, Higher Education Teaching and Learning Association, USA ([email protected])
Publisher: Kimberley Chadwick ([email protected])
This publication adopts the Emerald Publication Ethics guidelines which fully support the development of, and practical application of consistent ethical standards throughout the scholarly publishing community.
If you are a subscriber, please follow the link below to access your subscribed content. For purchase options please contact [email protected].
Print copy & more information
For more information about any of the volumes listed below, or to purchase a print copy, please click on the relevant volume title:
- Engaging Dissonance: Developing Mindful Global Citizenship in Higher Education, Volume 9
- University Partnerships for International Development, Volume 8
- University Partnerships for Academic Programs and Professional Development , Volume 7
- Emerging Directions in Doctoral Education, Volume 6
- University Partnerships for Community and School System Development, Volume 5
- Inquiry-Based Learning for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) Programs, Volume 4
- Inquiry-Based Learning for Multidisciplinary Programs, Volume 3
- Inquiry-Based Learning for the Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences, Volume 2
- Inquiry-Based Learning for Faculty and Institutional Development, Volume 1