Contributions to Conflict Management, Peace Economics and Development
Editor: Professor Manas Chatterji
Subject: Sociology and Public Policy (view other series in this subject area)
Volumes from this series are included in the
Thomson Reuters Book Citation Index
Information: Author guidelines | Publication ethics
Other: Recommend this book series
Also available in our: Emerald Business, Management and Economics eBook Series Collection
Online access: Online table of contents | Latest Volume RSS
Contributions to Conflict Management, Peace Economics and Development (CCMPED) publishes theoretical and empirical papers on conflict and peace related to economic, social and political development, primarily of the developing countries.
The series covers a variety of topics centred around conflict management and resolution, including: the role of uneven distribution of resources, inequity in income distribution, social and political discrimination, poverty, arms funding. It also examines developmental issues for their impact on conflict, such as: water resources, energy-environment, health, urbanization, globalization, and population growth.
Contributions to Conflict Management, Peace Economics and Development advances theory in an interdisciplinary framework and helps to decide policies. All contributions are indexed in Scopus.
Papers published in CCMPED are peer-reviewed. For more details about Emerald's approach to Publication Ethics; please refer to the company guidelines.
For the latest news, publication alerts and debates. Follow us on Twitter: Follow @EmeraldPolSci
This publication adopts the Emerald Publication Ethics guidelines which fully support the development of, and practical application of consistent ethical standards throughout the scholarly publishing community.
This title is available as part of the Emerald Business, Management and Economics eBook Series Collection. If you are a subscriber, please follow the link below to access your subscribed content. For purchase/subscription options please contact [email protected].
Print copy & more information
For more information about any of the volumes listed below, or to purchase a print copy, please click on the relevant volume title:
- Disarmament, Peace and Development, Volume 27
- Emotions, Decision-Making, Conflict and Cooperation, Volume 25
- Business, Ethics and Peace, Volume 24
- The Evolving Boundaries of Defence: An Assessment of Recent Shifts in Defence Activities, Volume 23
- Understanding Terrorism: A Socio-Economic Perspective, Volume 22
- Nuclear Disarmament Regional Perspectives on Progress, Volume 21
- Cooperation for a Peaceful and Sustainable World, Part 1, Volume 20
- Cooperation for a Peaceful and Sustainable World, Part 2, Volume 20
- New Wars, New Militaries, New Soldiers: Conflicts, the Armed Forces and the Soldierly Subject, Volume 19
- Governance, Development and Conflict, Volume 18
- Ethnic Conflict, Civil War and Cost of Conflict, Volume 17
- Frontiers of Peace Economics and Peace Science, Volume 16
- Conflict, Complexity and Mathematical Social Science, Volume 15
- Economics of War and Peace: Economic, Legal, and Political Perspectives, Volume 14
- Arms and Conflict in the Middle East, Volume 13
- Advances in Military Sociology, Essays in Honor of Charles C. Moskos, Part A, Volume 12
- Advances in Military Sociology, Essays in Honor of Charles C. Moskos, Part B, Volume 12
- Peace Science: Theory and Cases, Volume 11
- Putting Teeth in the Tiger: Improving the Effectiveness of Arms Embargoes, Volume 10
- Crisis, Complexity and Conflict, Volume 9
- Regional Development and Conflict Management A Case for Brazil, Volume 8
- Armed Forces and Conflict Resolution Sociological Perspectives, Volume 7
- War, Peace, and Security, Volume 6
- Managing Conflict in Economic Convergence of Regions in Greater Europe, Volume 3
- Military Missions and Their Implications Reconsidered The Aftermath of September 11th, Volume 2
- Eurasia A New Peace Agenda, Volume 1