Advances in Austrian Economics
Editor: Virgil Storr
Subject: Economics (view other series in this subject area)
Volumes from this series are included in the
Thomson Reuters Book Citation Index
Information: Author guidelines | Publication ethics
Other: Recommend this book series
Also available in our: Emerald Business, Management and Economics eBook Series Collection
Online access: Online table of contents | Latest Volume RSS
Advances in Austrian Economics connects the Austrian tradition of economics with other research traditions in economics and related areas. Each volume attempts to apply the insights of Austrian economics and related approaches to topics that are of current interest in economics and cognate disciplines.
The edited volume approach delivers ideas from multiple contributors in one book, providing a forum for variety and contrasting perspectives among those working in these areas. As such, Advances fills an important niche in the world of Austrian economics.
Austrian school economists are the primary audience, but this series will appeal to people working in a variety of positions in economics and related disciplines. Those working in public choice, new institutionalism, cognitive or behavior economics, entrepreneurship, and other areas will find value in the series.
Areas of coverage are quite open, as long as there remains a connection to the ideas associated with the Austrian school, broadly interpreted.
If you would like to propose a volume for Advances in Austrian Economics, please contact Virgil Storr: [email protected].
This publication adopts the Emerald Publication Ethics guidelines which fully support the development of, and practical application of consistent ethical standards throughout the scholarly publishing community.
This title is available as part of the Emerald Business, Management and Economics eBook Series Collection. If you are a subscriber, please follow the link below to access your subscribed content. For purchase/subscription options please contact [email protected].
Print copy & more information
For more information about any of the volumes listed below, or to purchase a print copy, please click on the relevant volume title:
- The Austrian and Bloomington Schools of Political Economy, Volume 22
- Advances in Austrian Economics , Volume 20
- New Thinking in Austrian Political Economy, Volume 19
- Entangled Political Economy, Volume 18
- Experts and Epistemic Monopolies, Volume 17
- Advances in Austrian Economics: The Spatial Market Process, Volume 16
- What is So Austrian About Austrian Economics, Volume 14
- The Social Science of Hayek's the Sensory Order, Volume 13
- Unexplored Dimensions Karl Menger on Economics and Philosophy (1923-1938), Volume 12
- Explorations in Austrian Economics, Volume 11
- The Evolution of Consumption- Theories and Practices, Volume 10
- Cognition and Economics, Volume 9
- The Dynamics of Intervention- Regulation and Redistribution in the Mixed Economy, Volume 8
- Evolutionary Psychology and Economic Theory, Volume 7
- Austrian Economics and Entrepreneurial Studies, Volume 6
- Advances in Austrian Economics, Volume 4
- Advances in Austrian Economics, Volume 3
- Advances in Austrian Economics, Volume 2