Advances in International Marketing
Editor: Professor Shaoming Zou
Subject: Marketing (view other series in this subject area)
Volumes from this series are included in the
Thomson Reuters Book Citation Index
Information: Author guidelines | Publication ethics
Other: Recommend this book series
Also available in our: Emerald Business, Management and Economics eBook Series Collection
Online access: Online table of contents | Latest Volume RSS
For the latest news, publication alerts and debates, join our online community: Follow @EmeraldMkting
For the past two decades, the Advances in International Marketing series has made unique contributions to the field of international marketing through original and high-quality essays that address various international marketing topics. Both theoretical and empirical contributions are included. While some contributors focus on managerial issues in international marketing, others take a public policy or a comparative perspective. Similarly, while some authors may confine their analyses to well-established concepts or methodologies in international marketing, others have the opportunity to incorporate new and innovative perspectives.
The contributions featured in Advances in International Marketing tend to be longer than the typical journal article and may incorporate ideas, analyses or techniques considered too radical by other refereed journals. Individual volumes in the series have often featured papers selected from the annual meetings of the CIMaR (Consortium for International Marketing Research). All manuscripts submitted for publication undergo a double-blind peer review process.
Professor S. Tamer Cavusgil, Fuller E. Callaway Professorial Chair and Director of the Institute of International Business at Georgia State University, was the founding Editor-in-Chief of Advances in International Marketing.
Australian Business Deans Council (ABDC) Journal Quality List - C ranking
Contact the Editorial Team
University of Missouri, USA
This publication adopts the Emerald Publication Ethics guidelines which fully support the development of, and practical application of consistent ethical standards throughout the scholarly publishing community.
This title is available as part of the Emerald Business, Management and Economics eBook Series Collection. If you are a subscriber, please follow the link below to access your subscribed content. For purchase/subscription options please contact [email protected].
Print copy & more information
For more information about any of the volumes listed below, or to purchase a print copy, please click on the relevant volume title:
- International Marketing in Fast Changing Environment, Volume 26
- Entrepreneurship in International Marketing , Volume 25
- International Marketing in Rapidly Changing Environments, Volume 24
- Interdisciplinary Approaches to Product Design, Innovation, and Branding in International Marketing, Volume 23
- Measurement and Research Methods in International Marketing, Volume 22
- International Marketing: Emerging Markets, Volume 21
- New Challenges to International Marketing, Volume 20
- Michigan State University Contributions to International Business and Innovation, Volume 19
- Cross-Cultural Buyer Behavior, Volume 18
- International Marketing Research: Opportunities and Challenges in the 21st Century, Volume 17
- Relationship Between Exporters and their Foreign Sales and Marketing Intermediaries, Volume 16
- Research on International Service Marketing: A State of the Art, Volume 15
- Reviving Traditions in Research on International Market Entry, Volume 14
- Study Abroad: Perspectives and Experiences from Business Schools, Volume 13
- New Directions in International Advertising Research, Volume 12
- Reassessing the Internationalization of the Firm , Volume 11
- Globalization, The Multinational Firm, and Emerging Economies, Volume 10
- International Marketing and Purchasing From Marketing-mix to Relationships and Networks, Volume 9
- Advances in International Marketing , Volume 8
- Marketing in Asia Pacific and Beyond, Volume 7
- Advances in International Marketing , Volume 4