Advances in Health Economics and Health Services Research
Editor: Prof. Michael Grossman, Prof. Bjorn Lindgren, Prof. Robert Kaestner, Prof. Kristian Bolin
Subject: Health Care Management / Healthcare (view other series in this subject area)
Volumes from this series are included in the
Thomson Reuters Book Citation Index
Information: Author guidelines | Publication ethics
Other: Recommend this book series
Also available in our: Emerald Business, Management and Economics eBook Series Collection
Online access: Online table of contents | Latest Volume RSS
The purpose of the series Advances in Health Economics and Health Services Research is to consider all topics in health economics and the related field of health services research.Each volume is devoted to a specific topic. All areas in the field are covered including the production of and demand for health; the demand for medical care services; the financing of these services; the markets for physicians, nurses, dentists, hospitals, and drugs; the economics of substance use; health in developing countries; and the economics of medical technology.
The series is a forum for theoretical and empirical research. The latter employ data both for developing and developed countries. While most studies focus on economic issues, contributions from other social scientists are welcomed.
Advances in Health Economics and Health Services Research is included in:
- Thomson Reuters Book Citation Index
Contact the Editorial Team
National Bureau of Economic Research , New York, USA
Lund University, Sweden
University of Gothernburg, Sweden
University of Illinois at Chicago, USA
This publication adopts the Emerald Publication Ethics guidelines which fully support the development of, and practical application of consistent ethical standards throughout the scholarly publishing community.
This title is available as part of the Emerald Business, Management and Economics eBook Series Collection. If you are a subscriber, please follow the link below to access your subscribed content. For purchase/subscription options please contact [email protected].
Print copy & more information
For more information about any of the volumes listed below, or to purchase a print copy, please click on the relevant volume title:
- Preference Measurement in Health, Volume 24
- The Economics of Medical Technology, Volume 23
- Pharmaceutical Markets and Insurance Worldwide, Volume 22
- Innovations in Health System Finance in Developing and Transitional Economies , Volume 21
- Neuroeconomics , Volume 20
- Beyond Health Insurance: Public Policy to Improve Health, Volume 19
- Evaluating Hospital Policy and Performance: Contributions From Hospital Policy and Productivity Research, Volume 18
- The Economics of Obesity , Volume 17
- Substance Use: Individual Behavior, Social Interaction, Markets and Politics, Volume 16
- Health Policy Reform in the States: Health Policy Reform and the States , Volume 15
- Research in the Economics of Mental Health , Volume 14