Frontiers of Economics and Globalization
Editor: Professor Hamid Beladi, Professor E. Kwan Choi
Subject: Economics (view other series in this subject area)
Volumes from this series are included in the
Thomson Reuters Book Citation Index
Information: Author guidelines | Publication ethics
Other: Recommend this book series
Also available in our: Emerald Business, Management and Economics eBook Series Collection
Online access: Online table of contents | Latest Volume RSS
Frontiers of Economics and Globalization is aimed at economists and financial economists worldwide and provides an in depth look at current global topics. Each volume in the series focuses on specialized topics for greater understanding of the chosen subject and provides detailed discussions of emerging issues, offer cutting-edge views on new horizons and deepen the understanding in these emerging topics.
With contributions from leading researchers, each volume presents a fresh look at today's current topics. Bringing together a set of highly concentrated articles that will provide in depth knowledge to a target audience, while the entire series will appeal to a wide audience by providing them with deeper knowledge on a broad set of emerging topics in the global economy. The target audiences are professional researchers, graduate students, and policy makers working in the fields of economics.
The series will cover topics including, but not exclusively: Trade Negotiations, Economics Integration, International Finance and Mergers and Acquisitions.
This publication adopts the Emerald Publication Ethics guidelines which fully support the development of, and practical application of consistent ethical standards throughout the scholarly publishing community.
This title is available as part of the Emerald Business, Management and Economics eBook Series Collection. If you are a subscriber, please follow the link below to access your subscribed content. For purchase/subscription options please contact [email protected].
Print copy & more information
For more information about any of the volumes listed below, or to purchase a print copy, please click on the relevant volume title:
- International Financial Markets, Volume 13
- Nontariff Measures with Market Imperfections: Trade and Welfare Implications, Volume 12
- Economic Growth and Development, Volume 11
- Genetically Modified Food and Global Welfare, Volume 10
- New Developments in Computable General Equilibrium Analysis for Trade Policy, Volume 7
- Trade Disputes and the Dispute Settlement Understanding of the WTO, Volume 6
- Globalization and Emerging Issues in Trade Theory and Policy , Volume 5
- Contemporary and Emerging Issues in Trade Theory and Policy , Volume 4
- Forecasting in the Presence of Structural Breaks and Model Uncertainty, Volume 3
- Intellectual Property, Growth and Trade, Volume 2
- Theory and Practice of Foreign Aid, Volume 1