Handbooks in Information Systems
Handbooks in Information Systems series is a comprehensive survey of the field of information systems. Each individual volume offers the state-of-the-art of a sub-field of the information systems area, with contributions from leading experts in the field.
The series will appeal to:
- Information systems practitioners and researchers
- Business information systems researchers and economists
- Policy makers involved with information systems.
- National security
- Business computing
- Information assurance
- Security and privacy services
- Economics and information systems
- Threat modeling
- Intrusion and response
- Data security and authentication
- Enhancing and managing customer value
- Computational approaches in business processes
- Supporting knowledge enterprises.
This publication adopts the Emerald Publication Ethics guidelines which fully support the development of, and practical application of consistent ethical standards throughout the scholarly publishing community.
Print copy & more information
For more information about any of the volumes listed below, or to purchase a print copy, please click on the relevant volume title: