Advances in International Management
Editor: Laszlo Tihanyi, Torben Pedersen and Timothy Devinney
Subject: International Business (view other series in this subject area)
Volumes from this series are included in the
Thomson Reuters Book Citation Index
Information: Author guidelines | Publication ethics
Other: Recommend this book series
Also available in our: Emerald Business, Management and Economics eBook Series Collection
Online access: Online table of contents | Latest Volume RSS
Advances in International Management (AIM) is a research annual devoted to advancing the cross-border study of organizations and management practices from a global, regional, or comparative perspective, with emphasis on interdisciplinary inquiry that integrates ideas from multiple academic disciplines.
It publishes conceptual and empirical papers that deal with international topics from any area within the management field, including strategy, organization theory and behavior, human resource management, business ethics, entrepreneurship, technology management and others. The organizations studied can be domestic or multinational and the level of analysis can be macro or micro.
To be accepted for publication a paper must make a significant contribution to advancing knowledge about international management through some combination of new theoretical insights, managerial application, methodology or data.
AIM has a particular interest in publishing the following types of manuscripts:
- Comprehensive, state-of-the-art literature reviews that integrate diverse research streams and identify promising directions for future investigations
- Analytical essays that offer new conceptual models or theoretical perspectives and use these frameworks as a foundation for developing research propositions
- Empirical articles that report results from exploratory or hypothesis-testing studies based on quantitative and/or qualitative methodologies
- Methodological papers that refine existing methodologies or develop new ones for investigating particular issues or topics central to international management research.
Contact the Editorial Team
Leeds University Business School
Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
This publication adopts the Emerald Publication Ethics guidelines which fully support the development of, and practical application of consistent ethical standards throughout the scholarly publishing community.
This title is available as part of the Emerald Business, Management and Economics eBook Series Collection. If you are a subscriber, please follow the link below to access your subscribed content. For purchase/subscription options please contact [email protected].
Print copy & more information
For more information about any of the volumes listed below, or to purchase a print copy, please click on the relevant volume title:
- Global Entrepreneurship Past, Present & Future, Volume 29
- Emerging Economies and Multinational Enterprises, Volume 28
- Orchestration of the Global Network Organization, Volume 27
- Philosophy of Science and Meta-Knowledge in International Business and Management, Volume 26
- Institutional Theory in International Business and Management, Volume 25
- Dynamics of Globalization: Location Specific Advantages or Liabilities of Foreignness, Volume 24
- The Past, Present and Future of International Business & Management, Volume 23
- Managing Subsidiary Dynamics: Headquarters Role, Capability Development, and China Strategy, Volume 22
- The Global Diffusion of Human Resource Practices: Institutional and Cultural Limits, Volume 21
- Product and Market Development for Subsistence Marketplaces, Volume 20
- The Global Mindset, Volume 19
- Managing Multinational Teams: Global Perspectives, Volume 18
- Japanese Firms in Transition: Responding to the Globalization Challenge, Volume 17
- Theories of the Multinational Enterprise: Diversity, Complexity and Relevance, Volume 16
- Managing Multinationals in a Knowledge Economy: Economics, Culture, and Human Resources , Volume 15
- Managing Transnational Firms: Resources, Market Entry and Strategic Alliances, Volume 14