International Symposia in Economic Theory and Econometrics
Editor: Professor William Barnett
Subject: Economics (view other series in this subject area)
Information: Author guidelines | Publication ethics
Other: Recommend this book series
Also available in our: Emerald Business, Management and Economics eBook Series Collection
The monograph series International Symposia in Economic Theory and Econometrics publishes proceedings of conferences and symposia, as well as research monographs of the highest quality and importance.
All articles published in these volumes are refereed relative to the standards of the best journals, therefore not all papers presented at related symposia are published in these proceedings volumes. These volumes sometimes include articles that were not presented at a symposium or conference, but are relevant to the focus of the volume. The topics chosen for these volumes are those of particular research importance at the time of the selection of the topic. Different co-editors are used for each volume, with co-editors chosen to have particular expertise relevant to the volumes focus.
International Symposia in Economic Theory and Econometrics is affiliated with the Society for Economic Measurement (SEM). Visit the society’s website for more information.
If you would like to propose a volume for International Symposia in Economic Theory and Econometrics, please contact William Barnett: [email protected]
For volume proposal forms please contact Charlotte Maiorana:[email protected]
This publication adopts the Emerald Publication Ethics guidelines which fully support the development of, and practical application of consistent ethical standards throughout the scholarly publishing community.
Print copy & more information
For more information about any of the volumes listed below, or to purchase a print copy, please click on the relevant volume title:
- Recent Developments in Alternative Finance Empirical Assessments and Economic Implications, Volume 22
- The Collected Scientific Work of David Cass Pt. C, Volume 21
- The Collected Scientific Work of David Cass Pt. B, Volume 21
- The Collected Scientific Work of David Cass Pt. A, Volume 21
- The Collected Scientific Work of David Cass, Volume 21
- Nonlinear Modeling of Economic and Financial Time-Series, Volume 20
- Challenges of the Muslim World, Volume 19
- Functional Structure Inference, Volume 18
- Topics in Analytical Political Economy, Volume 17
- Modelling our Future, Volume 16
- Modelling our Future, Volume 15
- Economic Complexity, Volume 14