Advances in Environmental Accounting & Management
Editor: Professor Ven Tauringana
Subject: Accounting and Finance (view other series in this subject area)
Volumes from this series are included in the
Thomson Reuters Book Citation Index
Information: Author guidelines | Publication ethics
Other: Recommend this book series
Also available in our: Emerald Business, Management and Economics eBook Series Collection
Online access: Online table of contents | Latest Volume RSS
Aims and Scope
Advances in Environmental Accounting & Management aims to advance knowledge of the governanace and management of corporate environmental impacts and the accounting for these, including issues related to measurement, valuation, and disclosure. It also aims to increase the awareness of management, accounting practitioners, investors and other stakeholders of the financial and social consequences of corporate environmental impacts, encouraging greater environmental accountability and responsibility.
Researchers and practitioners are encouraged to submit papers on any social and environmental issue, based on theoretical and empirical research, conceptual arguments and descriptive models.
- Environmental accounting including, for instance, issues related to the measurement and valuation of environmental costs and liabilities.
- Accountability for environmental issues such as climate change, water scarcity and biodiversity.
- Social/Environmental/Sustainability disclosures, reporting and assurance.
- Environmental management and control systems.
- Social and ethical investing.
Advances in Environmental Accountability & Management accepts proposals for special issues. To submit a proposal, please contact the series editor, Ven Tauringana - [email protected]
Advances in Environmental Accountability & Management is abstracted, indexed and ranked by:
The Association of Business Schools' (ABS) Academic Journal Guide 2015 (the Guide), Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities in Accounting, GreenFILE (EBSCO), Scopus, Thomson Reuters Book Citation Index, TOC Premier (EBSCO).
Editoral contact details
Professor Ven Tauringana, University of Southampton, UK
Email: [email protected]
Charlotte Maiorana, Emerald Group Publishing, UK
Email: [email protected]
Editorial Advisory Board
UK , Professor Carlos Noronha, University of Macau, Macau, Professor Brendan O'Dwyer, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands, Professor Lee D Parker, RMIT University, Australia, Professor Dennis Patten, Illinois State University, USA, Professor Robin Roberts, University of Central Florida, USA, Professor Stefan Schaltegger, Leuphana University Lüneburg, Germany, Dr. Javed Siddiqui, University of Manchester, UK, Professor Chris van Staden, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
This publication adopts the Emerald Publication Ethics guidelines which fully support the development of, and practical application of consistent ethical standards throughout the scholarly publishing community.
This title is available as part of the Emerald Business, Management and Economics eBook Series Collection. If you are a subscriber, please follow the link below to access your subscribed content. For purchase/subscription options please contact [email protected].
Print copy & more information
For more information about any of the volumes listed below, or to purchase a print copy, please click on the relevant volume title:
- Advances in Environmental Accounting & Management: Social and Environmental Accounting in Brazil, Volume 6
- Accounting for the Environment: More Talk and Little Progress, Volume 5
- Sustainability, Environmental Performance and Disclosures, Volume 4
- Environmental Accounting Commitment or Propaganda, Volume 3
- Advances in Environmental Accounting and Management, Volume 2
- Advances in Environmental Accounting and Management, Volume 1