Advances in Entrepreneurship, Firm Emergence and Growth
Editor: Professor Jerome Katz and Professor Andrew C. Corbett
Subject: Enterprise and Innovation (view other series in this subject area)
Volumes from this series are included in the
Thomson Reuters Book Citation Index
Information: Author guidelines | Publication ethics
Other: Recommend this book series
Also available in our: Emerald Business, Management and Economics eBook Series Collection
Online access: Online table of contents | Latest Volume RSS
Advances in Entrepreneurship, Firm Emergence and Growth (AEFEG) provides an annual examination of the major current research, theoretical and methodological efforts in the field of entrepreneurship and its related disciplines of small business, family business and population ecology, as well as firm growth and emergence research.
The papers in AEFEG reflect many state-of-the-art topics and approaches and are written by leading researchers in the field, making each volume an important source of information for virtually all entrepreneurship researchers. In addition, each volume contains one or more methodological article which provides all the necessary instruments and methodological details to permit readers to use the approach in their own work. Nevertheless, all the articles in AEFEG are written to be accessible to an audience of researchers and advanced graduate students from fields other than entrepreneurship. This is done by providing greater detail in the background, development, and implementation of ideas than is possible in journal articles.
Today, the series is in the libraries of virtually all of the schools with active PhD programmes in entrepreneurship, as well as the majority of AACSB accredited schools with MBA concentrations in entrepreneurship and related fields.
Contact the Editorial Team
Professor Jerome Katz
Saint Louis University, USA
Professor Andrew C. Corbett
Babson College, USA
This publication adopts the Emerald Publication Ethics guidelines which fully support the development of, and practical application of consistent ethical standards throughout the scholarly publishing community.
This title is available as part of the Emerald Business, Management and Economics eBook Series Collection. If you are a subscriber, please follow the link below to access your subscribed content. For purchase/subscription options please contact [email protected].
Print copy & more information
For more information about any of the volumes listed below, or to purchase a print copy, please click on the relevant volume title:
- Hybrid Ventures, Volume 19
- Models of Start-Up Thinking and Action: Theoretical, Empirical, & Pedagogical Approaches, Volume 18
- Entrepreneurial Growth: Individual, Firm, and Region, Volume 17
- Academic Entrepreneurship: Creating an Entrepreneurial Ecosystem, Volume 16
- Entrepreneurial Resourcefulness: Competing With Constraints, Volume 15
- Entrepreneurial Action, Volume 14
- Social and Sustainable Entrepreneurship, Volume 13
- Entrepreneurship and Family Business, Volume 12
- Entrepreneurial Strategic Content, Volume 11
- Entrepreneurial Strategic Processes, Volume 10
- Entrepreneurship: Frameworks and Empirical Investigations from Forthcoming Leaders of European Research, Volume 9
- International Entrepreneurship, Volume 8
- Corporate Entrepreneurship, Volume 7
- Cognitive Approaches to Entreprenuership Research, Volume 6
- Managing People in Entrepreneurial Organizations: Learning from the Merger of Entrepreneurship and Human Resource Management, Volume 5
- Databases for the Study of Entrepreneurship, Volume 4
- Advances in Entrepreneurship, Firm Emergence and Growth , Volume 3
- Advances in Entrepreneurship, Firm Emergence and Growth, Volume 2
- Advances in Entrepreneurship, Firm Emergence and Growth, Volume 1