Advances in the Economic Analysis of Participatory & Labor-Managed Firms
Editor: Professor Takao Kato
Subject: Accounting and Finance (view other series in this subject area)
Volumes from this series are included in the
Thomson Reuters Book Citation Index
Information: Author guidelines | Publication ethics
Other: Recommend this book series
Also available in our: Emerald Business, Management and Economics eBook Series Collection
Online access: Online table of contents | Latest Volume RSS
Advances in the Economic Analysis of Participatory and Labor-Managed Firms is an edited annual volume of original international research on the issue of participatory and labor-managed organizations.
Aims and Scope
Typical areas of research include employee-ownership, co-operatives, labor-management decision-making, co-determination, profit-sharing, and economic democracy.
The series Advances in the Economic Analysis of Participatory and Labor-Managed Firms has been a leading forum for high-quality original theoretical and empirical research in the broad area of participatory and labor managed organizations. While general and specialized journals publish work in this field, many do so only occasionally. Advances has been the only annual peer-reviewed periodical that presents some of the best papers in the field in a single volume.
Advances interprets the field broadly, and publishes papers dealing with a variety of topics including participatory employment practices, alternative forms of control and ownership, and “shared capitalism”. Advances also welcomes diverse methodologies ranging from standard econometric studies to new institutional economics to behavioral economics.
Takao Kato, Colgate University, Hamilton, NY, USA
If you would like to propose a volume for Advances in the Economic Analysis of Participatory & Labor-Managed Firms, please contact Takao Kato: [email protected]
For volume proposal forms please contact Charlotte Maiorana:[email protected]
This publication adopts the Emerald Publication Ethics guidelines which fully support the development of, and practical application of consistent ethical standards throughout the scholarly publishing community.
This title is available as part of the Emerald Business, Management and Economics eBook Series Collection. If you are a subscriber, please follow the link below to access your subscribed content. For purchase/subscription options please contact [email protected].
Print copy & more information
For more information about any of the volumes listed below, or to purchase a print copy, please click on the relevant volume title:
- Sharing Ownership, Profits, and Decision-making in the 21st Century, Volume 14
- Advances in the Economic Analysis of Participatory & Labor-Managed Firms, Volume 13
- Advances in the Economic Analysis of Participatory & Labor-Managed Firms, Volume 12
- Advances in the Economic Analysis of Participatory and Labor-managed Firms, Volume 11
- Cooperative Firms in Global Markets- Incidence, Viability and Economic Performance, Volume 10
- Participation in the Age of Globalization and Information, Volume 9
- Employee Participation, Firm Performance and Survival, Volume 8
- The Determinants of the Incidence and the Effects of Participatory Organizations- Theory and International Comparisons, Volume 7
- Advances in the Economic Analysis of Participatory and Labor-managed Firms, Volume 6