Advances in Early Education and Day Care
Editor: John A. Sutterby
Subject: Education (view other series in this subject area)
Volumes from this series are included in the
Thomson Reuters Book Citation Index
Information: Author guidelines | Publication ethics
Other: Recommend this book series
Also available in our: Emerald Social Sciences eBook Series Collection
Online access: Online table of contents | Latest Volume RSS
Aims and Scope
This series strives to bring forward important topics and issues that impact the field of early childhood education.
Each volume in the series focuses on a particular theme or themes.
Previous volume themes include: Reconceptualizing play, postmodernism, social contexts of early education, teacher preparation, and perspectives of Developmentally Appropriate Practice.
Editorial Contact Details
John A. Sutterby
For the latest news, publication alerts and debates, follow Emerald Education on Twitter: Follow @EmeraldEdu
This publication adopts the Emerald Publication Ethics guidelines which fully support the development of, and practical application of consistent ethical standards throughout the scholarly publishing community.
This title is available as part of the Emerald Social Sciences eBook Series Collection. If you are a subscriber, please follow the link below to access your subscribed content. For purchase/subscription options please contact [email protected].
Print copy & more information
For more information about any of the volumes listed below, or to purchase a print copy, please click on the relevant volume title:
- Family Involvement in Early Education and Child Care, Volume 20
- Discussions on Sensitive Issues, Volume 19
- Early Childhood and Special Education, Volume 18
- Learning Across the Early Childhood Curriculum, Volume 17
- Early Education in a Global Context, Volume 16
- The Early Childhood Educator Professional Development Grant: Research and Practice, Volume 15
- Practical Transformations and Transformational Practices, Volume 14
- Social Contexts of Early Education, and Reconceptualizing Play (II), Volume 13
- Bridging the Gap Between Theory, Research and Practice, Volume 12
- Early Education and Care, and Reconceptualizing Play, Volume 11
- Families Policy & Practice in Early Child Care
- Foundations, Adult Dynamics, Teacher Education and Play
- Theory and Practice in Early Childhood Teaching