Changing Patterns of Global Growth ****DEADLINE EXTENDED***
Special issue call for papers from International Journal of Emerging Markets
Due to the unprecedented recent events on the world financial stage, the editorial team of the International Journal of Emerging Markets has decided to extend the deadline of the following call for papers. We are inviting your further contributions, with a new deadline of 31 January 2009.
Guest Editors: John McManus and David Floyd
- The role of India, China and other emerging markets in insulating world economic growth from US financial crisis
- How the US financial crisis is affecting emerging markets
- Strategies for companies from emerging markets on how to cope with the current crisis
- Is there a role for China and India and other emerging economies in insulating the global economy?
- Should policies be domestic or global?
- How should emerging markets cope with the global financial crisis?