Malaysia Emerald case writing competition
A case study competition to promote the development of Malaysian authors.
Entries are now closed for 2020.
The aim of the competition is to encourage and promote the development of high-quality teaching case material relevant to the realities of dynamic and emerging economies and at the same time promote the development of case-writing capabilities from Malaysian authors.
We are delighted to announce the winners of the Emerald Case Writing Competition Malaysia.
The panel of judges, headed by Dr Michael Goldman from The University of San Francisco, selected, reviewed and evaluated short-listed cases based on the competition criteria.
Makin Dirasa Makin Terasa: The Case of Mamart Food
- Mohd Alwi, Norhayati, International Islamic University Malaysia
- Zainal Abidin, Nor Hafizah, International Islamic University Malaysia
- Mokhtar, Norsyahida, International Islamic University Malaysia
Yellow Heart: Reducing Inequalities Through Sustainability at Digi
- E-Vahdati, Sahar, Othman Yeop Abdullah Graduate School of Business (OYAGSB), Universiti Utara Malaysia
- Wan Hussin, Wan Nordin B, Universiti Utara Malaysia - Othman Yeop Abdullah Graduate School of Business
Development life cycle of a Malaysian food SME
- Khairatun, Siti Nurhayati, Universiti Putra Malaysia
Omicron′s New Environmental Tool − Buzzword? Not To Irfan!
- SULONG, FARIZAH, Universiti Malaysia Terengganu
- Dent, Michael M., Sunway University
- Mohd Alwi, Norhayati, International Islamic University
- Sulaiman, Maliah, International Islamic University Malaysia
Quantum Creation: The Passion for Fashion
- Baskaran, Shathees, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
- Arulanantham, Sharmili, Quantum Creation Online Fashion Boutique
- Mahadi, Nomahaza, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
Develop your skills and knowledge
Register for our Cases Hub and complete a course on writing a case study and teaching note or download our handy how-to guides.
We partner with various organisations around the world to offer a range of case writing competitions. Find out how about all our case competitions.
Emerging Markets Case Studies
Our emerging markets teaching cases are published as a collection. Learn about publishing your case study or view the table of contents and a sample article.