Discover Emerald Books and Book Series at London Book Fair 2016 - Stand 6G36
Emerald sees its books programme as a vital channel to increase the visibility and engagement of research that can be applied in practice by students and professionals
London, UK 11 April 2016
- Emerald Group Publishing
is delighted to be attending this year’s London Book Fair (LBF), 12 – 14 April, and invites delegates to Stand 6G36, where Emerald will be showcasing 80 titles.
Emerald has invested in a major new programme of academic and professional books and monographs designed to bring the very latest ideas and approaches to global universities, researchers, students and practitioners.
A display from Emerald’s key titles frontlist will include:
• Followership in Action: Cases and Commentaries by Rob Koonce, Michelle C. Bligh, Melissa K. Carsten and Marc Hurwitz
• Innovation Africa: Emerging Hubs of Excellence by Olugbenga Adesida, Geci Karuri-Sebin, Joao Resende-Santos
• Mastering Digital Transformation: Towards a Smarter Society, Economy, City and Nation by Nagy K. Hanna
• Reimagining Business Education: Insights and Actions from the Business Education Jam by Paul R. Carlile, Steven H. Davidson, Kenneth W. Freeman, Howard Thomas and N. Venkatraman
Alongside new volumes from the following series:
• Advances in Strategic Management
• Advances In Librarianship
• Innovation, Technology, and Education for Growth
• Research in the Sociology of Organizations
Tony Roche, Publishing Director at Emerald, said: “We are delighted to see the expansion of our books programme for key research and learning communities which delivers the highest quality content and service to our authors and customers.
“Our aim is develop our books programme as a vital channel to increase the visibility and engagement for research outputs so that it easily applied in practice by students and professionals.”
To find out more about Emerald's book titles, please come along to stand 6G36 and speak to one of the Emerald team.
- ENDS -
About Emerald Publishing: www.emeraldpublishing.com
Nurturing fresh thinking that makes an impact
Emerald Publishing was founded in 1967 to champion new ideas that would advance the research and practice of business and management.
Today, we continue to nurture fresh thinking in applied fields where we feel we can make a real difference, now also including health and social care, education and engineering.
We publish over 300 journals, more than 2,500 books and over 1,500 case studies, via our dedicated research platform emeraldinsight.com.
Emerald Publishing Limited
Phone: +44 (0) 1274 777700